Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 12th, 2006, 7:31am

Magic LibraryMagic Library HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister NotificationNotification
Magic Library Forum « Best place to buy non-English boxes? »

Magic Library Forum
   Archive (no new threads please)
   Searching, Buying, Paying, Shipping, Storing
(Moderators: Ralph Herold, l0qii, dragsamou)
   Best place to buy non-English boxes?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Best place to buy non-English boxes?  (Read 333 times)
squt

View Profile WWW

Best place to buy non-English boxes?
« on: Dec 29th, 2003, 9:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello all,

I've always loved collecting non-English cards, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a site that consistently sold non-English packs and boxes at a reasonable price?  I'm currently looking for a box of T-Chinese Mirrodin, but I would love to find one shop that sold Italian, German, French, Spanish...etc...

Squt
IP Logged
mahdishain

View Profile

Re: Best place to buy non-English boxes?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29th, 2003, 10:02pm »

squt

i too love the foreign cards. i enjoy building foreign sets to complement my english versions.  i have had best luck with west coast cards (wccg.com) they sometimes sell foreign boxes below 60.00 though not neccessarily the most desirable boxes. potomac distribution (potomacdist.com) also has a good variety of foreign boxes.  i sometimes have luck on ebay as well. i hope this helps.  i am currently working on italian legends, korean exodus, chinese portal three kingdoms, and japanese mirridon, japanese 4th edition (bb) and spanish 4th edition (bb) if you come accrossed any of these.
IP Logged

practice peace
Gryfalia

Ex Level-3 Judge with an attitude

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Dec 30th, 2003, 5:13pm »

Welp, I recently bought most of the stock of BB German/French revised that Troll and Toad had (the one they show still there is, IIRC, a miscount), but they have a reasonable selection.

I also have bought from www.dacardworld.com, who usually have chinese pretty cheap ($69 listed for a lot of them on their website for the older ones).  They also sell on EBay a lot (just got 4 of various Chinese boxes for $50 each).  Someone much have dumped a LOT of Chinese on the market recently, because the prices have been quite low for some time.  I wonder if WotC has done a dump, ala Portal 2-player or Fallen Empires.  I really wish I could find out who they use as their clearinghouse so I can buy cases of overstock cheaply..Wink

If you have a reseller ID Edgeman is pretty good too, and often has good quantity discounts (they used to not be such sticklers about reseller IDs and I got some good deals, but these days they are).

As listed above I have also had good luck with Potomac from time to time.

I haven't seen Chinese Mirrodin for sale except on EBay from actual Chinese sources (thus far).

Gryfalia
IP Logged
themike314

TheMike314
View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: Aug 4th, 2004, 5:19am »

www.dacardworld.com

A number of foreign booster boxes in the mid to upper $40 range (Legion, Scourge, Planeshift, Apocalypse, and Nemesis - there may be others)

They also have Onslaught in the $60-ish range

I haven't been there in a while, and this is off the top of my head.
IP Logged

You told me why you hate magic. You never asked why I hate the church. I'll tell you why. It's because you're closed-minded, intolerant, dogmatic, and most of all, you're amateurs.
johnstown713

Can I have some Alpha Mons's Goblin Raiders

johnstown713
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Aug 25th, 2004, 2:30am »

Another good place to get forgein boxes is me. Grin

I currently have a factory sealed Italian Legends box I am looking to get rid of.
IP Logged

Alpha Print Run Collection:
Mons's Goblin Raiders: 168(1 is graded)

Motl Sale:
http://www.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/050320.html
Celebrindor

328665940 328665940   van8888   van88888888
View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: Aug 25th, 2004, 4:01am »

Anyone know a good place to get foreign foil Basic Lands?
IP Logged

As of the 21st, i've been here for 1 year! yay!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Magic Library Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.