Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 25th, 2005, 11:22pm

Magic LibraryMagic Library HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister NotificationNotification
Magic Library Forum « Portuguese Misprint Preconstructed Deck »

Magic Library Forum
   Archive (no new threads please)
   Misprints and Packaging Errors
(Moderators: Ralph Herold, hammr7, l0qii)
   Portuguese Misprint Preconstructed Deck
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Portuguese Misprint Preconstructed Deck  (Read 163 times)
tsanchan

I like foil misprints!

View Profile WWW

Portuguese Misprint Preconstructed Deck
« on: Apr 5th, 2004, 11:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I recently acquired a Portuguese Precon (the one that has Chainer and Petradon in it) on Ebay (an early buy it now), and all 60 cards in the deck are miscut (at the top of the cards you can see the bottom of another card; for example, half of the power/toughness of a creature is on the next card).

I have all 60 cards in a binder as well as the deck box, the foil mountain that comes with the deck and the piece of paper that explains the deck.

My question is if this would be worth anything at all. Being the misprint collector that I am (I have quite a lot of cards, including Spanish Serra Elemental, Alpha Cyclopean Tomb, and about 100 miscut / misprint cards) , if the deck is not worth something (I have like $500.00 in mind, to be honest) I'd rather keep the deck to myself.  

I'm just looking for honest opinions. Thanks in advance.

Kirk
ebay: karakusk
IP Logged

ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/mindslavermagiccardsdecksfoils
Want: Foil foreign Mindslaver, Foil Cephalid Looter, Foil Alt Art Tahngarth, Foil Chinese Slinking Serpent, Foil Japanese Severed Legion.
tah

Home of Cyan Homelands a.k.a Finland

View Profile

Re: Portuguese Misprint Preconstructed Deck
« Reply #1 on: Apr 5th, 2004, 12:12pm »

Was the foil mountain also miscutted  Huh

/tah
IP Logged

Noli turbare circulos meos.

And no, we do NOT have polar Bears in Finland
GraueEminenz

I'm back !!!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Apr 5th, 2004, 12:24pm »

Hi !
WOW ... I had the chance to aquire a complete Starter (engl. 4th miscut) a few years ago but I let it pass - worst decision I ever made. Cause they ALL fit perfectly together !
Same at your cards ? Nevertheless 500 USD is quite off a bit - to be honest - more than a bit !
But that's just my humble opinion.
Greetings
Jan
IP Logged

ALPHA
Feedback 12
Keldon Warlord 19
Wanderlust 73
Throne of Bone 19
Lifetime Projects
Nalathni Dragon Print-Run Collection 87
4.5 Set: 208/378
dragsamou

Help Me Finish My Magic Rarities Collection

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Apr 5th, 2004, 3:29pm »

Hi Members.
I'm interested to know at which price you value it,as I have a French Precon from Mirrodin,miscut to the level that you can see on top the Artist Name and copyright,
all of the 60 Cards are Miscut.
IP Logged

http://magiclibrary.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=trading-promos;action=display;num=1107104379
http://magiclibrary.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=trading-promos;action=display;num=1107106308
tsanchan

I like foil misprints!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Apr 5th, 2004, 7:39pm »

* The foil mountain (montanha) is not miscut.

* A lot of cards fit into each other (it especially looks cute with a mesmeric fiend that has part of a land at the top; or a tainted peak with a half 1/1 at the top) but I'm not sure if everything fits to some place. It's like a puzzle that way.  

* I do know that the prices that might be given here and a price you can get on Ebay may be different (due to I-want-this-friggin'-cards factor or lack of it).
IP Logged

ebay: http://stores.ebay.com/mindslavermagiccardsdecksfoils
Want: Foil foreign Mindslaver, Foil Cephalid Looter, Foil Alt Art Tahngarth, Foil Chinese Slinking Serpent, Foil Japanese Severed Legion.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Magic Library Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.