Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 25th, 2005, 11:45pm

Magic LibraryMagic Library HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister NotificationNotification
Magic Library Forum « Another Ebay ripper »

Magic Library Forum
   Trading
   Trading General
(Moderators: Ralph Herold, hammr7, l0qii)
   Another Ebay ripper
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Another Ebay ripper  (Read 59 times)
Cardhaus

View Profile

Another Ebay ripper
« on: Jun 27th, 2005, 9:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Take a look at this auction for a NM Alpha Lotus.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=49188&ite m=5213445332&rd=1

The card pictured is a copy of a card inside a PSA holder, not the actual scan.  I did a little research and found out the scan came from a PSA 8 Alpha that is for sale at this time on the DACW website.  I have asked the "owner" of the card for an actual scan, we'll see if they reply.

There have been a rash of bad auctions recently originating from WA state.  I have put the clamps down on the same user twice but I have a feeling this might be the same user using a THIRD account that was just created.

I'd avoid this user also.
IP Logged
silver.paladin

All regular and special Red/Land cards

View Profile

Re: Another Ebay ripper
« Reply #1 on: Jun 28th, 2005, 12:33am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't know if you would necessarily agree or not Len, but I would also suggest never buying the powerful cards from a 0 user.  The odds are too highly likely that  you have a scammer selling cards (at least in my opinion).
In general, I am leery about buying/selling with those that are at a single digit feedback level, but for low-level rares (buying) or low dollars (selling), I would accept business with a single digit (people have to start somewhere at sometime), but for anything with value, I would not deal with someone unless they have some kind of recognized value with the feedback system.
IP Logged

Procrastination is an art. And I am an artist.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »

Magic Library Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.