Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 26th, 2005, 12:07am

Magic LibraryMagic Library HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister NotificationNotification
Magic Library Forum « Alt 4th faded forest? »

Magic Library Forum
   Archive (no new threads please)
   Misprints and Packaging Errors
(Moderators: Ralph Herold, hammr7, l0qii)
   Alt 4th faded forest?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Alt 4th faded forest?  (Read 129 times)
BlackMage

I palindrome I

View Profile

Alt 4th faded forest?
« on: Jan 13th, 2005, 9:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was recently looking through my collection, when I found a very strange looking card: It was an alt 4th forest with a very faded boarder. I put it next to another alt 4th forest, and the difference is very clear.... Now, I don't know much about misprints, so I was wondering how rare this misprint is, and how much it's worth (If anything at all)
Thanks in advance,
BlackMage
IP Logged

Son I am able, she said though you scare me watch said I beloved I said watch me scare you though said she able am I son.
rg

View Profile

Re: Alt 4th faded forest?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13th, 2005, 10:17pm »

If you mean the black border of the card back it is common. I have a lot with faded border on the back. Some even look like grey bordered.
IP Logged
BlackMage

I palindrome I

View Profile

Re: Alt 4th faded forest?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13th, 2005, 10:35pm »

Nope, it's the boarder of the card.... After I get the scanner working, I'll take a scan.
IP Logged

Son I am able, she said though you scare me watch said I beloved I said watch me scare you though said she able am I son.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Magic Library Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.