Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 12th, 2006, 8:16pm

Magic LibraryMagic Library HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister NotificationNotification
Magic Library Forum « news about the H:TB Vegan card »

Magic Library Forum
   Archive (no new threads please)
   Promotional and Unofficial Magic Items
(Moderators: Ralph Herold, l0qii, dragsamou)
   news about the H:TB Vegan card
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: news about the H:TB Vegan card  (Read 165 times)
Ralph Herold
Administrator

View Profile WWW

news about the H:TB Vegan card
« on: Mar 5th, 2004, 5:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have done some investigations about this card and was lucky to get some answers from the InQuest staff. According to their statements, the card does indeed exist and was even offered to InQuest by the creator of Havic: The Bothering as a free insert. Due to the legal threats from WotC because of the patent infringement, InQuest decided not to publish this card in their magazine, though, and soon after, PGI, the company who made the game, was shut down. I have been told that it is likely that this card was never released on a broad scale at all. Hence the card is probably very rare.
IP Logged
dragsamou

Help Me Finish My Magic Rarities Collection

View Profile

Re: news about the H:TB Vegan card
« Reply #1 on: Mar 5th, 2004, 5:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Mar 5th, 2004, 5:46pm, Ralph Herold wrote:
I have done some investigations about this card and was lucky to get some answers from the InQuest staff. According to their statements, the card does indeed exist and was even offered to InQuest by the creator of Havic: The Bothering as a free insert. Due to the legal threats from WotC because of the patent infringement, InQuest decided not to publish this card in their magazine, though, and soon after, PGI, the company who made the game, was shut down. I have been told that it is likely that this card was never released on a broad scale at all. Hence the card is probably very rare.

Hi Ralph.
Great discovery.Meaning either this card is Really Rare because they might have destroyed most of them or they are tons of them sitting somewhere.Getting in touch with the Creator of Havic,should resolved the question,the point that we try right now to solve with some members,is where to find him  Huh So far,we have been unlucky in our Search.
IP Logged

http://magiclibrary.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=trading-promos;action=display;num=1107104379
http://magiclibrary.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=trading-promos;action=display;num=1107106308
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Magic Library Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.