Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 12th, 2006, 7:49pm

Magic LibraryMagic Library HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister NotificationNotification
Magic Library Forum « 10th series Minagishi-should we track all? »

Magic Library Forum
   Archive (no new threads please)
   Promotional and Unofficial Magic Items
(Moderators: Ralph Herold, l0qii, dragsamou)
   10th series Minagishi-should we track all?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 10th series Minagishi-should we track all?  (Read 498 times)
Charlie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: 10th series Minagishi-should we track all?
« Reply #30 on: Jun 15th, 2004, 8:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jun 14th, 2004, 2:55pm, tsanchan wrote:
When I read the announcement by Ralph that 5 extra token sets were left I didn't hesitate to send an email and try my chance. But when I was lucky and won and got the token set, I was kind of disappointed. The reason is that I was expecting normal MTG style cardboard tokens, while the ones I got are as if they are printed on a quality paper, but not a Magic-card-like cardboard. (Heck, they might even be stickers; I didn't check if they are.)

I have been trying to decide if I want to keep the token set since then. I probably would sell it on Ebay if I knew I would get back the money I put in, but this is by no means guaranteed on Ebay as you all know.

I hope I am making sense. I am just a collector who is not totally sure what to collect I guess.  Tongue

You could probably net far more than that Tongue No one here would hestitate to buy a set for only 40 Cheesy

back to the issue, though, gamingjim said he would sell the remaining tokens on ebay (or no sets left now?) and I can't see any buyer would cooperate with us on that.
IP Logged

Look at my Ebay auctions!
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=charlie_yu&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
Rare tokens, CE Mox, Zodiac Dragon, foil Brainstorm and MisD
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Magic Library Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.