Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 13th, 2006, 6:18am

Magic LibraryMagic Library HomeHome HelpHelp SearchSearch LoginLogin RegisterRegister NotificationNotification
Magic Library Forum « Jun Minagishi tokens - 10th Series »

Magic Library Forum
   Archive (no new threads please)
   Promotional and Unofficial Magic Items
(Moderators: Ralph Herold, l0qii, dragsamou)
   Jun Minagishi tokens - 10th Series
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Jun Minagishi tokens - 10th Series  (Read 1682 times)
motorcitymagic

Voted Best-loved Forum Member of 2004.

motorcitymagic  
View Profile WWW

Re: Jun Minagishi tokens - 10th Series
« Reply #75 on: Jun 5th, 2004, 5:16am »

MCM does not believe Jim did anything underhanded, but I think I would not have been responsible for me not to ask the questions.

Jim - I appreciate that you've provided these to the members. I also respect that you took the time to answer the questions and clear up the misunderstanding - and did so by answering rationally rather than giving over to the wild emotions the other members have put into this.
IP Logged

MTG Archive - a free online encyclopedia devoted to Magic
silver.paladin

All regular and special Red/Land cards

View Profile

« Reply #76 on: Jun 5th, 2004, 5:35am »

on Jun 5th, 2004, 5:16am, motorcitymagic wrote:
MCM does not believe Jim did anything underhanded, but I think I would not have been responsible for me not to ask the questions.

Jim - I appreciate that you've provided these to the members. I also respect that you took the time to answer the questions and clear up the misunderstanding - and did so by answering rationally rather than giving over to the wild emotions the other members have put into this.

I do not recall seeing any 'responsible questions' here, but rather a number of complaints, and judging by many of the other responses here, complaints is the only way that this was seen to be.
Everybody on here that got a set, with one exception, was happy with what they received, at least publicly. You were the only one to post public complaints.
Reading these few different related topics, as well as numerous PMs being sent around, the only 'wild emotions' happening here, are the people tired of the constant complaints, and rudeness.  The complaints and rudeness is not just with this 10th Series tokens, but in many other postings, and there are quite a number of people tired of the rudeness (I'm gonna report this) or (this topic is already been spoken about here if you would take the time to look around) or (stop posting off-topic, there's another area for that).

On the one bright note, at least you have given a number of international peoples a lot of fodder to play with, joke with and laugh about - all unintentional of course on your part - and gave them a common element to talk about and share things amongst themselves.

I don't know of anyone else on here that has had a negative experience with this whole Jun Minagishi 10 Series, other than NormalBrains who was unable to buy a set before they sold out, but even he has expressed his disturbance/digust by these activities (welcome to the gang NBs!!  Cheesy)

Hmm, stopping to think for a moment, there is another bright spot to all these - is lots of activity and posting today.  Plenty to read and/or write, and enjoying other's public and private postings, and an electronic camaderieship of sort, for both good and ill.
IP Logged

Procrastination is an art. And I am an artist.
tah

Home of Cyan Homelands a.k.a Finland

View Profile

« Reply #77 on: Jun 7th, 2004, 9:16am »

on Jun 5th, 2004, 3:04am, gamingjim wrote:

Now I am going to state for the last time (I hope) that we did this as upstanding as possible, we tried to give the lowest price possible, my daughter picked the packs at random for the members. We did not charge shipping to members.  

I appreciate your efforts and I think this was best way this could have been handled. We all are used to random distribution methods already in boosters Wink

And MCM, lets face couple facts. Considering you bought 10 sets and got not one but 3 sketches you should be very very happy in these circumstances. Considering those value in marketvise I suppose (don't know though) 2 Sketches > 3 Signed ones... Shouldn't be too hard to trade missing ones with thatkind tradeitems in your backpocket  Undecided

Edit:Grammar
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2004, 9:17am by tah » IP Logged

Noli turbare circulos meos.

And no, we do NOT have polar Bears in Finland
motorcitymagic

Voted Best-loved Forum Member of 2004.

motorcitymagic  
View Profile WWW

« Reply #78 on: Jun 7th, 2004, 4:51pm »

Of course I was very lucky in what I got. I have NO COMPLAINTS about that or the random process that was used.

I had questions about some incorrect information given to us at the beginning, and I wanted to see if anyone else had comments.

Before you judge me, only read my posts, not everyone else's comments. My intent was misunderstood from the start. Of course, noone will admit they screwed up now, and its easier just to bash on me.

If anyone else wants to bitch about me, do it in this thread.
IP Logged

MTG Archive - a free online encyclopedia devoted to Magic
bigfatkitty

WARNING:  Bites the hand that feeds him!

View Profile

« Reply #79 on: Jun 7th, 2004, 5:49pm »

"Most-loved"?  I'll give you most infamous.
IP Logged

Member of Dragsamou's 'Dirty Frenchie' Fan Club.
Worshiped by all Netherlandians.
Nemesis of MCM
Confused by MRM
If you have a 3-word name and the 1st and last words start with an 'M', go away.
hammr7

Hero in my own mind!

View Profile

Re: Jun Minagishi tokens - 10th Series,
« Reply #80 on: Jun 7th, 2004, 5:54pm »

MCM
IP Logged

Where have all the Magic sticker sets gone?
Ralph Herold
Administrator

View Profile WWW

« Reply #81 on: Jun 7th, 2004, 6:47pm »

Thread closed.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Magic Library Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.